General terms and conditions of business
For all orders via our online shop the following terms and conditions apply.
2. contractor, contract
The purchase contract is concluded with BVB Innovate GmbH.
By setting the products in the online shop we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract on this article. You can initially suggested insert our products in the cart and correct your entries before sending your binding order any time by using the purpose of the order procedure laid down and explained proofing tools. The contract is concluded by accepting by clicking the order button the offer of the goods contained in the basket. Immediately after sending the order you will get again a receipt by e-mail.
A binding contract may also already been concluded by:
- If you choose credit card payment, the contract is concluded at the time the credit card charge.
- If you have chosen to pay by direct debit, the contract is concluded at the time of loading of the account.
- If you choose the payment method PayPal, the contract is concluded at the time of your confirmation concluded the payment instruction to PayPal.
Available contract languages are German and English.
The contract text is not stored by us.
still be added Returns Plus to the stated product prices. For details on the amount of shipping, consult the offers.
We only provide the transport route. Unfortunately, a self collection of the product is not possible.
We do not deliver to packing stations.
In our shop you have the following payment methods available:
Payment in advance
With the advance payment, we will provide our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after payment.
Your credit card will be charged with completing the purchase.
The debiting of the purchase price from your account takes place upon completion of the order.
You pay the invoice amount on the online provider Paypal. You must be registered in principle there or to register, legitimize with your login and confirm the payment instruction to us. You’ll get more information during the ordering process.
If goods are delivered with obvious damages, please file a complaint such errors immediately as possible to the delivery and take please immediately contact us. The failure of a complaint or contact has for your legal rights and their enforcement, especially your warranty rights no consequences. but help us to make our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance.
Unless hereinafter expressly agreed otherwise, the statutory warranty rights apply.
The statute of limitations is for used items one year after delivery of the goods.
The foregoing limitations and reductions of time limits do not apply to claims due to damage caused by us, our legal representatives or agents
- injury to life, limb or health
- for intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty and fraudulent intent
- in breach of contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which renders a correct execution of the contract and on whose compliance the signatory can trust regularly (cardinal obligations)
- If agreed as part of a warranty promise
- as far as the scope of the Product Liability Act is opened.
Information on any applicable additional guarantees and the exact conditions can be found at each product and to specific information pages in the shop.
For claims due to damage caused by us, our legal representatives or agents, we are liable always unlimited
- injury to life, limb or health
- for intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty
- If agreed upon warranty promise
- as far as the scope of the Product Liability Act is opened.
For breach of contractual obligations whose fulfillment is essential to the proper execution of the contract and on whose observance the contractual partner may regularly trust (cardinal obligations) by slight negligence by us, our legal representatives or agents is the amount of liability to the foreseeable when the contract loss limited, must be expected to incur typically.
Incidentally, claims for damages are excluded.
8. Online Dispute Resolution
Online Dispute Resolution in accordance with Article 14, Section 1 of ODR-VO:
The European Commission operates a platform for online dispute resolution, which can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
AGB kostenlos erstellt mit Trusted Shops Rechtstexter in Kooperation mit Wilde Beuger Solmecke Rechtsanwälte.
Welcome to BVB Innovate GmbH!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of BVB Innovate GmbH’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use BVB Innovate GmbH’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Germany. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, BVB Innovate GmbH and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on BVB Innovate GmbH All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://Hideoutlounge.de for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://Hideoutlounge.de
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://Hideoutlounge.de
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://Hideoutlounge.de
Redistribute content from BVB Innovate GmbH (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. BVB Innovate GmbH does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of BVB Innovate GmbH, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws BVB Innovate GmbH shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- BVB Innovate GmbH reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to BVB Innovate GmbH a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Innovate.Team GmbH; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.